Help us raise $200M for our customers at Shift4Cares.com –
and Shift4 is matching up to $10 million!
As COVID-19 continues to impact every aspect of our day-to-day lives, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation as an industry and as a country. We know that local businesses have been hit especially hard by this situation, which is why we are kicking off a new campaign to raise over $200 million for the small business community – and we need your help to get the word out!
To drive immediate cash flow to your merchants, we have established a website — Shift4Cares.com — where customers can purchase gift cards for their favorite business and we’ll match an additional 5% of that purchase directly to the merchant! That means if a customer purchases a $100 gift card, we’ll deposit $105 into the merchant’s bank account. We’ll be matching up to $10 MILLION!
How does it work?
- Customers search for their favorite local businesses on Shift4Cares.com
- They purchase gift cards in increments of $25, $50, $75, and $100
- The business receives the revenue from that sale with an additional 5% matched contribution from Shift4 — making that $100 gift card purchase $105 in cash flow for your merchant
What can you do to help?
- Spread the word! Share Shift4Cares.com on social media and encourage your friends and family to purchase gift cards through the site! Include the hashtag #Shift4Cares for greater visibility.
- Support the effort by purchasing a gift card (or 4!) through Shift4Cares.com
In addition to the gift card program, Shift4Cares.com also includes valuable data on the impact COVID-19 is having on the hospitality industry as well as the latest news and various resources. It is our hope that the availability of this data will encourage trade organizations and the U.S. government to act on behalf of the country’s business community and provide the relief that these industries desperately need as a result of COVID-19. We encourage you to check the site frequently for up-to-date information about the situation as it becomes available.
If you have additional questions, you can view answers to Frequently Asked Questions here.
Help us support our mutual customers so we can all get back to business!